Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Friday, September 3, 2010

The other day...

Tate wanted to color big pictures the other day after finding them in the closet.  I knew if we colored Dax would HAVE to color too!  He did pretty well for a few minutes.  He's more interested in taking the tops off the markers and trying to get them back on.  He also bites the tops of the crayons. =\ 
The "Dax face" as we commonly call it.  And the yellow mark across his face. He did that.  Took the maker and marked right across his mouth.  
Hopefully I don't apply lipstick in the same manner and that's where he got his pointers! ha!
Tate. Check out that concentration! And...orange.His favorite color. That evening, after playing in the water on the deck, we had bath time - always a favorite!  They're getting so big and changing so much these days! Steven and I discuss fairly often, but really, to me it's so obvious in these two pictures.....they don't look so much alike the way some make it out.  
But, they are still  very cute lil' fellas!!

No comments: