GOOD DEALS!!! Here's what we found!
And when we got home I turned on the TV to my most favorite part of Saturdays in the Fall....College Football!
And this was the scene.....
Aw I love it! It didn't last very long but he watched some football!!! We've ordered the ballgame and are going to cheer on the HOGS! via home tonight!!! Woooooooooooo PIG SOOOIE!!! GO HOGS!
2 comments:
Wow, I need to come with you to garage sales, you found some great stuff! Glad you had a good time watching the game, Josh didn't want to walk to the stadium to watch from the knoll, so we just listened to it on the radio at the tailgate. Elizabeth
You DID find some awesome deals! I love me some yard sales!!! ...esp. when you find such fabulous items as those! Love the neutral dragonfly pot, the set of trees (that otherwise would be a very expensive set to buy), but all are great.
Post a Comment