This was the beginning of a string of catastrophies at the Beams! Monday morning Steven left for work and would then head to Jonesboro and on to Bossier City, LA and won't get back until late Wednesday night. Monday afternoon I took Dax to the dr for his check-up and I also took a mostly tired 2 yr old who hadn't had but about 30 minutes of nap. It was a lovely time by one and all. We came home and began to wind down our day only to have the table v. tate match. Since I was a little worried about his head I kept him in my room to sleep. He has awful gag reflex so when he started coughing around 5 am I told him to get a drink of his juice so he wouldn't throw up. Famous last words. In the mean time Dax woke up screamin hungry as though I had forgotten to feed him for 3 days. So I was feeding him and Tate was coughing. And then Tate was throwing up. All over my bed. So I stripped it, put it in the hall with the intent of washing it first thing in the morning. Around 9 I started my laundry and was washing pillows, which I've done before successfully. However, this morning, my washer overflowed. Nice. I walked into the laundry room to discover the squish-splash sound as I walked into a pool of water all over the floor. The rest of the day went mostly better. Tate had a small nap and was not easy to get to bed but now he's asleep and so is Dax. So All's Well that Ends Well. A definite Jonah day. But tomorrow has too be better!! =)
Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
TATE VS. TABLE
In the living room corner we have the brown table. Extra sturdy and solid. What happens when a two year old climbs on the table? Nothing usually. But somehow last night the two year old fell and the table followed. Landing smack-dab on Tate's face. See below for the results....
A lovely shiner and a big ol' knot on the forehead.

The table is now in the hallway waiting on a decision for its new placement. I told Tate to go stand by the table. He did. Such the clown!

This was the beginning of a string of catastrophies at the Beams! Monday morning Steven left for work and would then head to Jonesboro and on to Bossier City, LA and won't get back until late Wednesday night. Monday afternoon I took Dax to the dr for his check-up and I also took a mostly tired 2 yr old who hadn't had but about 30 minutes of nap. It was a lovely time by one and all. We came home and began to wind down our day only to have the table v. tate match. Since I was a little worried about his head I kept him in my room to sleep. He has awful gag reflex so when he started coughing around 5 am I told him to get a drink of his juice so he wouldn't throw up. Famous last words. In the mean time Dax woke up screamin hungry as though I had forgotten to feed him for 3 days. So I was feeding him and Tate was coughing. And then Tate was throwing up. All over my bed. So I stripped it, put it in the hall with the intent of washing it first thing in the morning. Around 9 I started my laundry and was washing pillows, which I've done before successfully. However, this morning, my washer overflowed. Nice. I walked into the laundry room to discover the squish-splash sound as I walked into a pool of water all over the floor. The rest of the day went mostly better. Tate had a small nap and was not easy to get to bed but now he's asleep and so is Dax. So All's Well that Ends Well. A definite Jonah day. But tomorrow has too be better!! =)
This was the beginning of a string of catastrophies at the Beams! Monday morning Steven left for work and would then head to Jonesboro and on to Bossier City, LA and won't get back until late Wednesday night. Monday afternoon I took Dax to the dr for his check-up and I also took a mostly tired 2 yr old who hadn't had but about 30 minutes of nap. It was a lovely time by one and all. We came home and began to wind down our day only to have the table v. tate match. Since I was a little worried about his head I kept him in my room to sleep. He has awful gag reflex so when he started coughing around 5 am I told him to get a drink of his juice so he wouldn't throw up. Famous last words. In the mean time Dax woke up screamin hungry as though I had forgotten to feed him for 3 days. So I was feeding him and Tate was coughing. And then Tate was throwing up. All over my bed. So I stripped it, put it in the hall with the intent of washing it first thing in the morning. Around 9 I started my laundry and was washing pillows, which I've done before successfully. However, this morning, my washer overflowed. Nice. I walked into the laundry room to discover the squish-splash sound as I walked into a pool of water all over the floor. The rest of the day went mostly better. Tate had a small nap and was not easy to get to bed but now he's asleep and so is Dax. So All's Well that Ends Well. A definite Jonah day. But tomorrow has too be better!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment