Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The BIG ONE

Steven took Tate fishing for a little while today. They went to a spot on the Illinois River that's not too far from the house. He had a big time. He's getting really good at casting...we do quiet the bit of practicing in the house... =\ He also apparently fell in. I remained calm and quieted my mind with the knowledge that Steven wouldn't dare let anything happen to him but I still was having a slight internal panic attack. Although....I've been to the general area where they were and it's not treacherous or deep by any means. But still....my inability to swim and general terror of the water causes me to be "sqweemish." I guess I should get a deep seat for the rest of my life since I have two boys and a husband who is inclined to try it if it's put in front of him!?!?! All in all he had a fun day! He had no nap to speak of so he was asleep by about 7:15ish!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! =)

I have some more pictures of Dax trying to grab at a toy I'll try to post in a day or two. He's really started to focus and concentrate on things the last week. He's growing so fast. Both of them are. Tate is getting tall! and is looking so much like a lil' big boy these days. Steven eloquently reminded me the other day that it was only 2 1/2 years until Tate went to Kindergarten. I choose to dwell in currentville and not futureville..... Anybody else residing there with me??? =)

1 comment:

Rita said...

Tate does look like a big boy fishing with his dad! Wow, where is the time going?! Yes, right there with you on staying in the here and now. I was just discussing preschool with my Bible Study group the other day thinking wow in another two years I will be sending Livi to preschool!