
These are kinda dark but hopefully you can tell what's going on. I was taking care of Dax the other morning and next thing I know Tate is coming out of our bedroom with the wipey box and a diaper and his monkey that he rediscovered in the toy box. He was saying, "oooo, stinky montey. nassy potty pants montey." He then proceeded to change monkey complete with wiping him and talking to him telling him he had "nassy pants." I was scrambling so to get the camera and not disturb the moment that I didn't turn on the living room light so the pictures turned out a little dark. =(


Monkey also apparently had a "nassy nose." He said, "blow montey! blow!"

Then he showed me the "nassy nose montey" FUNNYYY!!!!

He then put him on the "changing pad" (which just so happened to be the cutting board he was playing with) and proceeded to change his diaper again. He told him "Be STILL Montey! LAY DOWN! BE Still!"
Good grief...Nothing like hearing yourself via your two year old! Good thing I don't cuss!! LOL! The only thing you'll hear repeated is my impatience.
No comments:
Post a Comment