Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo session with Tate

Tate has my photography bug!  He loves to take pictures and as seen below does a pretty good job!  We haven't had a "couple" picture that I've been overly pleased with in a while.  Who knew our almost 5 year old would come through for that option!  He also took the ones of me and Dax and the one of Dax and Steven and me.  I may purchase him an inexpensive camera so he can grow his interest!
May 17th was our 10 year anniversary!  And while we didn't celebrate with big gifts or a far away trip, we had a fun dinner out and have already enjoyed the Spring and beginnings of Summer with our boys and our family.  And to me, that's what's most important.  I'm not a big "goer places person" so I am fine with our lack of typical celebration.  I'm just thankful for my fun and loyal friend and husband and for our wonderful boys!!!


We're making almost the same expression.  I think we were talking maybe.  It's funny regardless!

He is THREE!!!! 



Kindergarten!?  Time is flying!

No comments: