Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Makes a Mama proud



The boys love to vacuum. Sometimes it's a tad bothersome because I can't get the vacuum out for a quick once over the floor w/o them having to get theirs out, fight over who's turn it is, and wanting to vacuum in the exact same spot as me.  However, the last few times, Tate has wanted to use MY vacuum.  Yay. Of course I obliged. That appeases us all.  Dax gets to use his own, Tate gets to vacuum and I get to monitor while they learn to be responsible!
They also are quiet the little laundry helpers as well.  They are quick to run and collect clothes for the washer or carry them to the bed from the dryer.  And Tate is getting really good at remembering to take his plate to the counter after finishing eating as well as making his bed without being told.  Yesterday, he decided that he wanted his chore chart back up and hounded me to make a new one.  He picked out the four chores for it and we printed it and he went right to work so he could fill his squares with stickers!
Like I said.....makes a mama proud =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that's impressive! good little boys! :-)
Elizabeth