Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little yard work

Saturday morning, Steven did a little yard work, and Tate helped.  Cutest thing ever to see your little big boy, who's sportin' his big boy underwears (he adds the s), run in the house saying, 'where's my weededeater (he adds a few extra syllables) mama, I gonna help my dad weedeat!'  =)  And check out the picture where he is totally and completely mimicking Steven!  I love it!!  (side note: I used some of the new blog stuff and I can't figure out how to type below each picture....=(  Hopefully soon...)
They also raked the grass clipping from around the swingset.  Dax helped put the clippings in Tate's trailer, well, after he took some out first. Some cute times!!




1 comment:

the Pulleys said...

I do believe that at least 1 of these are wedding slideshow-worthy! Ha, ha ~ love them!