Dax is getting better and better at standing by himself. And he will let go with one hand now and you can see his little foot kinda dancing in place like he's really considering a step or two. A few times I've looked in his direction to find him standing with a looking towards a toy with quiet the look of concentration. He's also liking to walk behind the walker. Steven took the seat off and fixed it where it's a push option. He does well until he gets it going backwards....that's not so good. =)
AND, he's started saying Mama. Aw. Sigh. Love it! He's babbled consanant sound combos for a while but now you can tell it's more definitive and is actually toward me. =)
He's also all about some food!! I'm mashing up whatever we eat-for the most part-and he eats it like a champ! Usually I can't keep it coming fast enough!
1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment