Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Muffin Man

Tate loves to help me cook! Anytime I'm in the kitchen he pulls his chair to the counter and helps stir or season or dump stuff into pans. =) I'm so proud!!
Tuesday morning he said he wanted to make muffins. I haven't made muffins in a while so I'm not sure what prompted the desire. But he kept asking all day so after his nap, we made muffins! He dumped the ingredients and added his own touch of cooking flavor, sprinkles!! =) He was quiet proud of them and eager for Daddy to eat a muffin. However, he didn't eat them. Never does. Always says he wants a muffin, never eats it. Oh well. At least he likes to make them!!



1 comment:

Rita said...

First of all I am jealous of your giant mixer. Second, Tate is starting to look older than 2! He looks like a preschooler!