
Thursday Tate, Dax, myself and My Mom went to Silver Dollar City. It was cold but not unbearable. Really, you can't go to SDC to look at Christmas lights and really enjoy the whole effect without it being cold so it was ok! We bundled both kids up and had a fun time! Steven and I and the boys are headed back this week and are going to add in a trip to the Dixie Stampede! I can't wait to see Tate's reaction!!!
These pictures are actually backwards....don't know how I always manage to do that. I actually concentrate and try to get them in the right order. Upload the ones you want first, last. Maybe next time....
The above is the parade. Tate was more or less expressionless but I'm pretty sure it was due to sheer amazement! He waved at the characters and was pretty excited to see Frosty! It's funny. You can see the girl in the Frosty costume smiling for the camera. =) He also seemed to like the giant toy soldier. He shook his hand which is more than he'll do for some people at church. ha!

We bundled Dax up and put blankets around him. He was snuggly-buggly! Notice the picture of Tate. It is what it appears. Him on the ground. The picture of just me and Dax correlates with the Tate picture. If you look closely you can see that I have hold of his arm. He was not cooperative to say the least when it came to taking pictures.

Our entrance! Tate is smiling for me. Such the goose!
No comments:
Post a Comment