Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Playin' In The Rain

Choco already knows "give me your paw" so the other day when he and Tate were playing I told Tate to tell him that. I knew Tate would LOVE that! And he did!! He usually says exactly what I said, which is funny. He'll say, "Tell 'im gimme your paw." Choco hears the key phrase and responds! Always. Those two are the best of friends!
Playing in the rain. He was already outside and it wasn't raining hard or lighting/thundering so I decided what the harm?!? He had a big time. I was playing with the different settings on my camera so some of the pictures are grainy/fuzzy but I did catch the raindrops falling which I thought was kinda neat....


He's getting the hang of swinging by himself! Woo-hoo!! I love swinging myself but I can't always so it's good that he's starting to be able to do it himself. And he's super proud. He came to the door when I went out to take pictures saying, "MAMA, I sving!!!" (still haven't mastered that 'sw' combo)

No comments: