Tate played outside all afternoon with Drake and Choco. At one point he came in saying, "Mama commere, commere look!" So I went to investigate the excitement. He had his stick buffalo and he put on his camo hat aka huntin' hat and proceeded to tell me how he was hunting Choco. I laughed out loud! He also sees deer and elk quiet often. I really don't know why Steven needs to go anywhere to hunt. We have quiet the assortment in our backyard per Tate!
At another point he came in the house to get his motorcycle. He then proceeded to ride it around the table on the deck. I could hear his hysterical laughing so I peeked out the window to find out if he was playing, or if the dogs were "suffereing" or just what was happening. He was riding around as fast as he could go and the dogs...mainly Drake...were running in front of him. Only Tate was looking behind him. I could tell he thought the dogs were chasing him! And the poor dogs were having stress attacks trying to get away from the loud moving Tate on three wheels! I laughed out loud again!!
Shortly after the motorcycle observation, I looked out and he was pushing his lawn mower at a high rate of speed across the yard. I tried to sneak out to take a picture but he heard me and proceeded to tell me that he was vaccuuming. =) My lil' cleaner!!!
I was holding Dax yesterday and he burped really big. It sounded like he would probably spit up after it, since he usually does, so I said to Tate, "oh Dax spit up, huh?" To which Tate replied matter of factly, "No Mama, Dax burp up." I laughed. I guess he did huh!!
He is talking and making complete sentences these days big time!!! It seems like it's all happening overnight, literally!! He keeps us laughing....and on our toes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment