Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
Monday, August 19, 2013
1st Grade!
Tate headed off to first grade this morning. I walked him in at his request, "because you did that on my first day of kindergarten" he said. He was excited. He'd picked out a "sideways" backpack and a new lunch box. He also found a nifty container that was sectioned so he could put his lunch in. His lunch today was carrots and ranch, salad and a ham sandwich and a chocolate pudding. All his selections. :) He's growing up so much. It's been quite today and Dax wanted to go pick up Tate about 9:30 this morning. But we'll get in the groove of things and the days will scoot by quickly, just like last year. Next thing we know it'll be Christmas and school will be half over. Until then, we've got some chocolate chip cookies baking to be waiting for after school snack while we watch some Wild Krats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear about the first day of first grade! I know Dax missed him today!
Post a Comment