Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Saturday, October 27, 2012


Tate wasn't impressed with digging out the insides! 



A spoon makes the task much more doable!

Examining pumpkin seeds

HAHAHA! Not sure why Dax is making that face for :)

Tate drew his own pumpkin on a piece of paper and then etched it using a plastic knife so that Daddy could cut it out.

Dax carving on his pumpkin

Then end result!  Pretty good match!

Mr. I'll do it was all about helping

He said he wanted his to be ssssscaaaary!

Our lighted jack-o-lanterns! 

I'm co-homeroom mom for Tate's class.  Here's a sampling of the table decor for his classroom party on Wednesday.  I was pretty excited with how they turned out.  My favorites are probably the spider and the mummy! 

They'll also get a spider-pop :)  20 of those was a bit more time consuming than I anticipated....
And that gets us up to date.....  I'm getting a new computer!!! HOOOOOORAY!!!!!  So - I'll be back next week with more Harmon RD updates.  :-D

1 comment:

Rita said...

Very cute pumpkins and bags! I am excited for you to get your new computer.