Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Here Lately - A "catch me up post"

Goodness.  I've been a pitiful blogger this month.  I actually have been quite the slacker with my camera as well.  Here are a few "here and there" pics from the last few weeks.

The old home place of the neighbor who owns the land beside us.  It's lovely in the snow!



One of the fence posts adjacent to our yard.  Makes for texture-filled photography subjects.

Valentines Day dinner =)  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green peas, corn and salad and two sweet boys.  Steven arrived not too long after this picture with wonderfully smelling roses! 
Our resident red bird is here once again this year.  It IS the same cardinal.  I know.  Sadly, he doesn't spend much time on the deck or the rose bush arbor anymore....  Chief.  Grrrr.    >:- |     So I attempted a far off shot while he was perched in the tree limbs.  He really stood out in the treeless branches.  The picture doesn't do justice.



Entertainment! 

A REAL snow! =)  



A happy boy!  He's been waiting on snow all winter!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Beautiful snow pictures! I love the photo of your sweet sleeping boys! Very cute!