Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

They Say.....

A few funny things.........

Dax is currently obsessed with telling secrets.  His secret is the same.  And it's generally only told to Daddy at the dinner table.  It goes something like this.  "I tell you a secret. We go on 'nother four wheeler wide??"  And his latest secret, "Tell you go on another campin' trip."  =)

Tate mixes up the use of "because" and "instead."  =)
He also uses "I don't care" but he uses it as a way of trying to explain that it's ok with him. I often say that when he asks a question and it's ok with me if they/he does whatever he's asking about.  I'll respond, "yeah, I don't care, that's ok."

Tate continues to tell long, detailed stories.  And he doesn't forget anything!  We are still rehashing when my car died (alternator went out - several months ago) and when I hit a mailbox with my side mirror (last YEAR!).  His latest story is explanation for the scratches under his eye.  He explains that our water heater went out, .......... and now they were playin' in the big box and the box hit him in the eye.  See post below for further box info.  He's a funny kid, that's for sure!

Dax is still quite confident in his own thoughts! =D  He has quiet the big little personality!  He's very sweet and often will just tell us, "I love you too, mommy/daddy."  Steven says back I love YOU too Dax.  Too which Dax replies, "NO, I love YOU TOO, Daddy!!" And back and forth.
His reaction to people commenting (aka early teasing....grrrr....as one who has curly hair and always has had curly hair) about his curly hair is either to say, "No! I not curly!"  People often ask him, where'd ya get that pretty curly hair?  (I always think to myself, really?! Do I have a hat on? anyway...)  His response, "I get it from my mama and Tate gets his straight hair from my daddy."   Awwwww. Super cute!

There's so much they say!  I'm seriously going to try and do better about writing them down!

No comments: