Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Cruisin' and chattin'
Dax is talking on the phone.  Can you see the walkie-talkie in his hand up to his ear?  =)  His conversation usually consists of, "Hey Pa (or sometimes Papa or Daddy), hey, you workin'? Ok. Ok. Bye."  

 OK - Explanation.....  I adjusted some settings on my camera to see what they did exactly and did not get all of them changed back to the correct spot.  SO.... The baseball pics below are rather "blown out" and so are the top two pics of the boys.  The pics below are after I finally figured out what I'd done and fixed it back! It was not that shockingly sunny at the ballgame or in the above pics.


Lantana:  My new favorite bush/flower.  It is WAY WAY hardy!  This summer I quickly grew tired of trying to keep up with watering in the extreme heat and so sadly the plants in pots and most of the others wilted away.  However, these plants did not flinch!  I'm getting some others next year!  And! The best part is they attract butterflies!  TONS!!!  And they are vibrant and have a very yummy almost lemony or citrus type smell.  These along with porthcalaca (sp?) aka moss rose are so easy it's almost silly to say I "tend" to them!  


The following pictures are not "mean."  I wish you could hear the laughter accompanying the running!!  Dax was chasing and laughing as hard as he could.  And, in true Dukes of Hazard style, when he got close enough to help him, Tate hefted him into the back all while driving.  I think I'm proud....  He didn't crash into anything and no one got hurt!  :-)  Boys!!  Never a dull moment!!!






1 comment:

Rita said...

Where is that cool blue truck in the header photo?! Awesome!