| They make mud |
| They drive their motorcycles in the mud and use the fence from their rodeo and farm stuff to serve as a ramp for hauling their motorcycles. See the red truck behind Tate?! |
| They ride their bikes FAST and show mama new tricks!!! |
| They pose |
| for Mama so she can practice using the different settings on her camera. |
| Then go for a re-ride so I can take a picture of the trick again! (by the way - the trick is poppin' a wheel-y- but I never captured that) |
| Making shooting sounds... |
| More shooting sounds....monkey see monkey DEFINITELY do! |
| They INSIST!!! that I get in the attic to get the Christmas train down that Uncle Josh brought to us from Aunt Elizabess's mama. The fun with that train is obvious in the picture! |
Those Boys. Make ya smile. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment