Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Two Day Photoshoot

A week or so before the boys' birthday party, I took pictures of them outside in our neighbors pasture.  I love the little yellow flowers and the super green grass!  I was most definitely pleased with all of them.  The first day attempt didn't go as fabulously as I had hoped so we tried again on a second day and I got some 100% awesome pictures of Dax!!!  His eyes could not look more blue! The two posts below this are their birthday cards/pictures I made and mailed to family members.  I decided to go that route because it was altogether impossible to pick just one to get reprinted to send to family. =)  






This picture has found it's way into the top favorites!  He carried his stool from the bathroom  so he could watch Mr. Dean over the fence.  Mr. Dean was kind enough to wait and mow those pretty yellow flowers AFTER I took pictures. (I had previously mentioned it too him so he knew I was planning to).  Everything about this picture captures the essence of boyhood summer days!!! 









1 comment:

Rita said...

These are all wonderful! What handsome little fellas! I love the cowboy shot!!!