This past weekend, our friends Rita and the kids came up and spent a little bit of time with us. We went to Farmer's Market and enjoyed a bit of junkin' at my favorite stops as well as a few that are not really worthy of repeat. =\ But we found some lovely items at True Treasures of course and Livi picked out some beautiful flowers to take home!!
Tuesday afternoon it came an afternoon shower....it hasn't rained in so long....a day and a half. =| When Steven got home he came in and told us about the rainbow outside. We hurried to see and I snapped a few pics.
The clouds that afternoon were also really pretty. Very wispy and "airy" in appearance.
And of course, lil' Mrs. Robin. I love the little birds!
And here are a couple of snapshots of the entryway to our house. It's been "Springified!" The fabulous white milk bucket is from TT of course! I do love that place. The other things I've had.... recall that wonderful blue chair. It was the little brown chair in the pumpkin pics last fall. And the bird cage is from Elise's baby shower. Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle!! =D

1 comment:
Love it! and we were at the Farmers Market Saturday!! Didn't stay too long, just long enough to buy up most of the peonies, we were hungry and the guy who did the breakfast burritos wasn't there. We went to Greenhouse Grill by Terra Tots, it was really good! I like the decor!! And the Rainbow was awesome, got a few pics of it when I came out of the office to go home. Elizabeth
Post a Comment