Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Adventures with the Little People


The other morning about 5:30 both boys pattered their way into our bedroom, separately but within a few minutes of each other.  When I got up, they re-situated and I noticed this.  It was very much picture worthy!! =)  

Isn't this just the sweetest!  Chance and both Babies and brothers.  I love it!

My Rules:  Hair combed. Check.  Face/Nose clean. Check.
And off to town we went.  =|   Tate wore this lovely cowboy suit to Target the other day.  It's just a tad too small.  You should've heard the cute little comments people said to me and about us to each other.  Anyone that noticed, smiled sweetly like they totally understood the whole situation and then commented how cute the cowboy and his curly haired companion were!  I must say.....I agree!!

Tate put Bella on his bike the other day and pushed her around the house.  She had a good time and was most cooperative in sitting still.  It was pretty sweet!  These days, Tate has been telling her that she's a sweet girl or that she looks pretty.  Aw.  Pretty sweet!


Driving.  Cozy Coup's driver (Dax) was saying BEEP BEEP as he pushed his way through whatever was on the floor.

So proud of bike riding accomplishments!!

Tate and Dax LOVE Bella's barrettes.  Every day now, they want her to wear one.  They are very specific about it being in her hair right.  Tate was helping make sure it was positioned correctly.  He stood back after this and said, "Bella you're a cute girl."  Cuteness!! 

My little fashion helpers =D


A little lunch anyone?!  Bella sits in her chair perfectly and eats her cheese sandwich by herself these days.  If she eats something requiring assistance, she sits in my lap but otherwise she sits in the big girl char. =)  Tate and Dax think that's the best thing ever.  Tate says, "Mama we're ALL sitting in our chairs like big boys. But Bella's not a boy though."  


These pictures are kinda fuzzy because I was trying to hurry to get them without getting poses!  Tate put Bella on the horse, which she of course didn't mind at all!  Then he and Dax made the horse run!!  

This is the end of Yeeee-Haw!

You can just barely see it but Bella has a big ol' grin!  Her hat wouldn't stay out of the way so I didn't capture that very well.  But in between the YEEEE-HAW's she was laughing and smiling!

HA! This was a concentration, hold on tight look! 

2 comments:

Rita said...

I love Tate's fashion selection to the store. Olivia wanted to wear a princess dress to a birthday party today. :-) (it's not a princess party)

Anonymous said...

soo cute! So funny that those boys even notice Bella's hair clips, must take after Steven there, with his particular inputs on details. ;-) Elizabeth