Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Around the house....

 Here is why I can hardly ever take a picture of Dax where he has any knowledge of it at all.  He is ALL about looking at the picture on the screen and/or saying CHEEEEE(s)!
 Several weeks ago, Tate saw a craft on the night time sprout show.  They made a funny animal head band. He has wanted to make one ever since.  We finally did the other day while Dax was asleep.  It's a dog of course.  He colored the ears and picked out the color of the nose.  He wore it proudly and couldn't wait to show Daddy.  Tragically, the paper novelty didn't last very long once Dax discovered it.  Oh well....perhaps a cool Reindeer one is in the future!  =)
 Um....anyone need furniture moved???  Apparently the two lil' brutus children needed something from behind the entertainment center so Tate moved it.  ='O  You'd think I don't pay attention or watch what's going on.  I was in the laundry room.  It's not like it's a featherweight piece.  We had a chat about things falling on your head.  No major moves since........
 Well, so you know my usual philosophy, gained after working at SSA for 5 years, has always been that as long as my kids' noses were clean and their mouth was wiped, and possibly their hair combed, that I wasn't TOO terribly concerned about wardrobe.  Now that's not to say that I DON'T care...but hey, pick your battles.  Picture day is one thing.  Wal-Mart is another.  Can't beat em join em.  Tate has a recent re-obsession with his number 1 shirt with holes in it.  He wore it 3 days in a row last week.  After his bath, he selected his outfit.  I must say, had we been running errands this day, it would have been a battle.  I mean really!!???!!! What screams "ya might be a redneck" more than a jersey with no shirt underneath, too small shorts, boots, your cowboy hat sittin' on top your head and a bandanna??


 Drake is such a good dog.  He's so tolerant.  And the boys....well they are such boys.  Good thing they love each other!

No comments: