Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Monday, August 2, 2010

What up cuz!?

Tate and Dax are all about some popcorn!  I can't wait until we can buy a Christmas tin with THREE kinds!!  It's part of our daily routine to have some popcorn on the bean bags, usually while watching a movie.  But this day it was in the kitchen while I was working around and while Isabella was napping! 
Aw silence.  Sweet ol' girl. She is a mess though!
Dax is quickly learning how to "cheese" for the camera! Can't imagine why!?
A future ball played in the midst! 


Isabella and Dax having a conversation about teeth. Smirk! Actually this was one of the last pictures after Isabella had been attacking, or giving sugars, to Dax.  Funny! He was pointing at her mouth.
A little help here please???
Dax.  He's such a tolerant lil' fella.  I mean, what choice does he have after all!?  Tate...and now Bella!
Tate, trying to help....
Dax making a small attempt to avoid the slobbers
Cuteness!
Um, Aunt Synee I don't think this thing works right
She really is sweet!  

No comments: