Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Josh and Dana
Our friends Josh and Dana are expecting their first baby very soon! Her due date is actually June 1st but I think we're all betting it won't be that long!! They are having a little girl - Jewel Ada. Ah! Sigh. Don't you LOVE that name!?!? I DO!! So sweet and pretty! Sounds like a movie star from the black and white classic movie days! I can't wait to see the lil' miss! I talked Dana into letting me take a few pics of her and I was pretty pleased with them. I think she likes them too! Which is what was important!! Thought all of you blog followers might like a view of Dana since we talk about them often. =)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love those pics (and the name that they picked)! I'm so sad that they're moving :(.
Great pics! Lovely name!
I love the one of the side shot of her belly!! nicely done!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment