Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

All things Dax

Here are two examples of Dax's current fascination with the camera. And he moves pretty quick so before I can get the picture taken he's right in front of the camera. He's quiet the little ham these days! He's recently starting clowning and fake laughing. And he'll stick his tongue out while doing it. He and Tate usually make each other laugh and then end up laughing big time for real! So funny!!!
And today I witnessed for the first time an attempt at biting out of frustration with Tate. He only got Tate's sleeve but that was not the intention..... :-O
And the other two pictures are from two recent days when it was apparent that naptime called for both Isabella and Dax. I put them both in the play yard and picked it up and pulled it back and forth and back and forth until they were both asleep! Worked like a charm. The ONLY downside....My forearms were SOOORE the next two days.







1 comment:

Rita said...

Very sweet pics of the babies sleeping!