Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Odds and Ends

Meet Chance. Tate's second most important companion to "Baby." Chance is named after Uncle Josh's dog. He goes everywhere with us. And by everywhere, I mean that! Chance gets to look out the window when we drive, he watches us eat, and sometimes, Chance gets in trouble for chewing on his dog house. =) Here, Chance is eating a dog bone! (a fingernail file) Isn't that so creative?!




Oh bean bag chairs! Gotta love 'em! I thought Dax might be a tad small for them but he sits in it also when he drinks his bottle. He rolls out of it when he's ready to get up.

From Tate's point of view.
Tate has a love of all things electronic, including the camera. He shares my love of taking pictures! =) Here's his most recent photo op. Notice the creative view of the farm. Perhaps I'll frame it. I just might! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how Tate has a chance and a Timber..he is so smart. I can't wait til he gets to come play with the real things! :-)
Elizabeth