We built a tent this morning. The boys played cars under it until Tate began to move the chairs and insist strongly (aka pull him by his foot) that Dax stay in the tent and play cars there instead of playing (chewing) with them in the middle of the floor. They actually played pretty well together for about 5 minutes or so.
This was this morning first thing. Dax army crawled his way to the toy box and the dump trunk and was pushing the buttons. Tate was quick to come show him how it worked and to tell him which buttons to "only push." =)
A hunting we will go, A hunting we will go.....
Tate dressed warmly in his carharts and hunting vest with his gun of course right before heading outside yesterday afternoon to play a bit.
Christmas at Yaddy's and Pa's!
Yes, we were a tad bit late but FINALLY all the children were well, everybody was home and able to be present so we had Christmas after lunch on Sunday afternoon!
The above pictures....
My mom's birthday was on the 20th and the ladies at her church threw her a surprise b-day party. Her mom (Mimi) and Granny Ree came as well. We had a fun time and it was a nice day for her!
I took the pictures of the boys out in Mama and Daddy's yard. They have a cedar tree that makes a great backdrop! These are my January pictures of Dax. I've been having them done monthly like I did with Tate during his first year, but I'm kinda bored with the poses and options so I decided to take them myself. I'm pretty pleased! But when you have such a cute little subject you almost can't take bad ones! =)
Hope you all are enjoying the start of the new year....February is fast upon us! I'll post more updates soon!
2 comments:
Great pictures! We build a tent here daily!
LOVE the pics. So cute!! I know that I JUST saw Dax but he looks older and really tall! I've never seen him stand up before. WOW! He needs to slow down :).
Post a Comment