Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Funny Story! =)

We are having revival @ church this week. Last night afterwards, the girl who was keeping nursery was bringing two of the little ones out and she stopped me and started a story like this (Steven had already picked up Tate): She said, "Your SON!!! " She had a smile/smirk on her face but I was still thinking, "oh no, what??" She goes on to tell me that she had told Tate to go into the other room (the other side of the nursery - I suspect she was changing a diaper in the side with the changing table and he was probably climbing on the crib or had turned over the rocking ottoman thing and was riding it like a horse like he usually does if he has a chance to get on that side!). She then proceeded to count. We do not count with Tate - counting like telling him to do something and then counting to three and then getting him in trouble. No. Well she said she started counting and said, "One, two," to which Tate replied, "three, four, fiiiiive!" And then cheesed real big and laughed!! I cracked up!!!!! I was like yeah, we don't count. We practice counting and obviously he knows how to count to five! I am still laughing to myself this morning about it!!! I can already tell he is on his way to being a huge ham, flashing his fun smile and his teachers not knowing what to do!!!

2 comments:

Shonia Hall said...

That is too funny! Love it!

Rita said...

Very cute!