Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Outside all day!!!







Retrieving his own toss. =)








Playing fetch with the dogs....Drake is a good retriever. However he does tend to try and destroy whatever he fetches after a few times so you have to watch him and make him "give" pretty quickly otherwise you end up with a deflated ball. This fun little football was a victim...only Choco was the culprit this time!





I can't remember for sure which day it was last week...they all kind of run together these days unless there is a trip off Harmon Rd. =) But it was one of the days that it was very nice outside so we spent most of the day outside. Hence the "rag-a-muffin" appearance of Tate. We went out around 9, I drug him in for lunch and nap and we returned outside about 230 until 5 that day. Like I've said in earlier post, I am by no means a hot weather girl, but I cannot wait for the option to take him out everyday!!

1 comment:

the Pulleys said...

We have loved the weather recently as well! Just wish it would hang around longer than a few days @ a time! Looking fwd. to Spring & all of our big changes ahead together!