Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A few pictures.......
My camera is officially broken I guess... so I am using Steven's hunting camera when I take pictures plus like I've mentioned earlier, Tate isn't altogether cooperative for the camera these days. Enjoy the few new ones.

I have a few more pictures of Tate helping put up the Christmas tree but blogger is slow and I just don't have the desire to wait on it any longer. He has more or less left the tree alone. He was slightly interested in it the first day but now it's just something else in the room. I put ornaments down low that he can touch or look out w/o issue and he does occaisionally.


Helping me vaccuum. He is a big sweeper, mopper and vaccuumer. He likes to mimick cleaning windows too. I'm so proud. =)

The first snow of the season. This was before church Sunday morning. There was actually more snow Monday morning but we didn't have places to go so we didn't put on outside gear just for a picture on the deck where the most snow was. Plus, Tate has been sick, again, with a nasty nose and cough so I couldn't see it benefiting us on that particular day.

1 comment:

Rita said...

I am so jealous you all got snow. We of course did not. Tate is going to be a big helper when little Beam arrives.