So I guess Hurricane Ike is supposed to shower us with his abundance in the next day or two so we went outside this afternoon. We spent the morning and some of the afternoon at church and were ready for a little free roam time. Although it didn't last long because he was hungry and slightly grouchy. =]
All I can say is...ATLEAST the rain is expected over the wknd. this time as opposed to Gustav's week-long rain! The Daddy's are home on the weekends to help "entertain" if we need/want them to, instead of dealing w/ the indoor blues ourselves. Ha! Atleast that's ONE way to look @ it I guess. Kennedy just saw his pic on the screen earlier tonight & immed. said "Tate"...followed by a huge smile! Very sweet! Enjoyed visiting yesterday! Even though a funeral being the reason isn't quite ideal! See you Sun!
2 comments:
Yes, we must all be ready for the wrath of Ike. Looks like Tate was a big helper.
All I can say is...ATLEAST the rain is expected over the wknd. this time as opposed to Gustav's week-long rain! The Daddy's are home on the weekends to help "entertain" if we need/want them to, instead of dealing w/ the indoor blues ourselves. Ha! Atleast that's ONE way to look @ it I guess.
Kennedy just saw his pic on the screen earlier tonight & immed. said "Tate"...followed by a huge smile! Very sweet!
Enjoyed visiting yesterday! Even though a funeral being the reason isn't quite ideal! See you Sun!
Post a Comment