Steven's parent's (his mom really! if the truth be told) have a beagle pup named Macy. Tate and Macy were quick pals.....partly because they share the love of the ball and partly I'm sure because Tate was very quick to share his graham cracker with Macy. We'd give him a new one and shoo (sp?) Macy away and he'd find her and stick it down for her to have. I'm not sure who had more graham crackers...Tate or Macy! =) Too bad pictures don't have sound because Tate was laughing uncontrollably while he ran all over the living room with the ball and Macy in fast pursuit. They both were runnin' low on fuel by the end of the day.
Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Another dog friend
Steven's parent's (his mom really! if the truth be told) have a beagle pup named Macy. Tate and Macy were quick pals.....partly because they share the love of the ball and partly I'm sure because Tate was very quick to share his graham cracker with Macy. We'd give him a new one and shoo (sp?) Macy away and he'd find her and stick it down for her to have. I'm not sure who had more graham crackers...Tate or Macy! =) Too bad pictures don't have sound because Tate was laughing uncontrollably while he ran all over the living room with the ball and Macy in fast pursuit. They both were runnin' low on fuel by the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment