I just thought I had pretty much everything child proof per say. Granted the flowers can't harm him but I'd prefer they remain intact. I let him play with a flower at church on Sunday out of an arrangement that someone had already obviously taken out and I guess it back fired on me (I do the arrangements at church in case someone is wondering why I let him be "destructive"...I knew where it belonged). Now he insists on taking out the flowers in my vase that hides the return air vent. The same vase he has left alone for the last 6 months or so. Now it's stored in the bedroom. The living room is quiet the different decore these days.
Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Not so child proof....
I just thought I had pretty much everything child proof per say. Granted the flowers can't harm him but I'd prefer they remain intact. I let him play with a flower at church on Sunday out of an arrangement that someone had already obviously taken out and I guess it back fired on me (I do the arrangements at church in case someone is wondering why I let him be "destructive"...I knew where it belonged). Now he insists on taking out the flowers in my vase that hides the return air vent. The same vase he has left alone for the last 6 months or so. Now it's stored in the bedroom. The living room is quiet the different decore these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment